RANDOM THOUGHTS WITH JOFebruary 20, 2013
Happy Friday folks. It’s time for RANDOM THOUGHTS WITH JO.
- It’s First Fridays and I’d really like to go to Abbot Kinney just to get some Grilled Cheese Food Truck. But I’m lazy about driving/parking out there (it’s going to be cray). So I’m still on the fence about going. But it’s soooo good.
- I think it’s stupid that LA doesn’t have drive-through Starbucks. They should jump on that.
- I found my Honor Ring today. I haven’t had it for a couple months and it made me really sad. But now we’re reunited and it feels so good.
- I just found out that one of my favorite podcasts - the Kidd Kraddick in the Morning podcast - has been discontinued as of the new year. I’VE BEEN LISTENING TO THEM FOR OVER 10 YEARS! I’m so sad. It’s like losing some of my best friends.
- There’s a free screening of “Safe Haven” next week at the Grove that I already RSVP’d to but can’t go because of my roommate’s bachelorette party. Oh how I wish I could be at two places at once. Nicholas Sparks chick flick? Um yes. Free movie? Even better. But I can’t do it. Sad day.
- I’m having breakfast tomorrow with Foxy Roxy! And having a Skype Date with Ashley* later that day. It’s going to be a good Florida day here in SoCal.
- I’m sad they cancelled “Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23” - that show was SO FUNNY. Dangit.
- And NEW GIRL!?!?!?!?! Um BEST EPISODE EVER.
- I really want to go to Portland. Get lost at Powell’s. Sounds amazing. And get biscuits & gravy. Yum.
- I need to start running again. And eat more fruits & vegetables.
Oh January. How soon you left us.
Can’t believe it’s February already. Almost time for my LA-Versary! Which ironically lands right around my Orlando-versary (I moved to Orlando in Feb 2009). I remember I celebrated with T-Flats because the PRPL guys wanted to go there (even though I wanted Pita Pit that day). Boys. They always love themselves some T-Flats.
I need to do something to celebrate that day. One amazingly awesome year in LA. Got to do it right.
Anyways. Happy Friday.