Happy November!! Are you excited, I’m excited. Autumn is my favorite season.
1. NO SHAVE NOVEMBER … aka MOVEMBER - I’m pretty sure It’s a nationwide hipster tradition to not shave in November, right?
When I was at ORU I remember the missions department would all walk around with pedo-staches (so gross btw) in November, like some sort of manly camaraderie.
And at RELEVANT the guys all grew out their beards as a company-wide contest. It took awhile for Ryan Hamm’s beard to grow in, and Justin had some patchiness going on. But eventually Chad won best beard.
Well it’s officially November again. Cheers to all those who are embracing their manliness this month!
2. PY IS GETTING MARRIED - I’ve mentioned Parker Young’s incredibly rad musical taste before, but I haven’t really mentioned what an amazing photographer he is. Seriously, check out his work. Super talented.
Anyways, I’ve known both Parker and his sister Stephanie Kyle since the HA. It’s been almost a decade! But now, he’s the one who’s engaged. I’m so happy for him :)
I wonder who’s going to shoot his wedding …
3. STREAM TWILIGHT’S SOUNDTRACK - I’m not super into Twilight like hardcore fans, but I have seen the movies. And well, to be honest, the one thing that really sticks for me is the music.
Twilight has the best soundtracks. And get this, you can actually stream the newest one right from their Facebook profile! I call that awesome.
4. I LOVE WATCHING THE AMAZING RACE - I am currently catching up on this season’s Amazing Race & I’m just remembering how much I LOVE this show. It’s cleaner than the MTV’s Challenges and it’s a worldwide adventure. And I love how this one is partnerships and more vulnerable to actual hiccups across the board: language barriers, money exchanges, cultural challenges, delayed flights, taxis.
Team Jumba is still my favorite :)
5. I’M EXCITED FOR FOX THIS WEEK - for a few reasons: Damian McGinty is going to be on Glee tonight, New Girl comes back, and Bones starts on Thursday. Triple awesome!
HAVE ANY EXCITING STUFF HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE? PLEASE SHARE … I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU GUYS TOO :)